Over 30 years of international travel experience has taught us how important your holiday accommodation is to you and the impact it has on your total enjoyment and satisfaction. So we go to great lengths to provide the very best facilities possible, at an unbeatable price, to meet and hopefully far exceed your expectations.
Location and Property
- Close to Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas village, Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge, Atherton Tablelands, historic outback towns, golf courses, shopping, restaurants and much more
- One of only 13 villas set in tropical gardens in a private, residential property on over 2 1/2 acres
- 320 sqm (3400 sq feet) of private indoor / outdoor space
- 3 large bedrooms (sleeps 6), each with their own en-suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, balcony, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and TV
- Indoor and outdoor gourmet cooking, dining and entertaining
- Extensive entertainment and communication facilities including 4 TVs all with satellite TV (2 decoders), DVD, and wireless broadband
- Fully air-conditioned and equipped with quality furnishings, fixtures and fittings
- 6 person Hotsprings Spa in private garden courtyard
- Community grounds (often with few others in residence) include a 20m lap pool, tennis court, putting green, BBQ pavilion, plunge pool, extensive tropical gardens
- Lockup garage and off-street parking
- Fully gated property with intercom for privacy and security
- Best value for money in Port Douglas plus attractive discounts (up to 52%) for low and mid season and / or longer term rentals
Complimentary Services and Facilities
- “Meet and Greet” service to settle you into your accommodation on arrival
- Bottle of “bubbles”, tropical fruit bowl and fresh flowers on arrival
- All bedding, linen, bath towels and pool / beach towels (changed weekly)
- Baby’s port-a-cot (including linen), high chair, bath and play pen
- Power and gas (including spare bottle for the BBQ)
- Local phone calls
- Wireless broadband (1 gigabyte per week)
- Austar Satellite TV (Starter Pack & Sports Pack)
- Extensive library of DVDs, games and books
- Tennis racquets (4) and balls
- Sun lounges (2) for around the pool
- Pool / beach toys
- Esky / cooler for picnics / drinks
- Selection of bathroom amenities, tea, coffee (ground and instant), condiments (pepper, salt, olive oil, flour, etc), cleaning powders and liquids and other essential supplies to last your entire stay (not just one or two nights)
- Transport and tour advice and bookings prior to or during your stay
- Comprehensive suggested itineraries and self-guided tours
- Early and / or late check in and check out (whenever possible)
- Luggage storage before and / or after your check in / out (if required)
- Security alarm with back-to-base monitoring
Pre-Arrival Shopping Service
We know what its like to come half way around the world, and / or with small children in tow, and arrive at your destination tired and unfamiliar with the local shops and restaurants. Often all you want to do is to get settled, get fed and get to bed.
Therefore we offer a shopping service so when you arrive you will have all the supplies and fresh ingredients you pre-ordered, ready to cook a quick meal, have a few drinks and nibbles and / or be ready for breakfast the next morning without having to worry about running to the shops or restaurants.
We are fussy about quality and value and know the best places to shop. We charge a nominal fixed fee, plus the cost of the supplies, for this service.
We are also happy to let you know our recommendations for the best places to shop at any time during your stay.
[Great Peace of Mind] [Property Details]